[SciPy-dev] timeseries moved to scikits

Francesc Altet faltet@carabos....
Thu Jan 24 03:27:18 CST 2008

A Thursday 24 January 2008, Bradford Cross escrigué:
> congrats matt...i am working with someone now on merging our code
> that creates a time series repository using numy + pytables +
> timeseries ... ability to store timeseries in pytables as timeseries,
> numpy arrays, or ad hoc for heterogeneous arrays...

Very interesting.  I've followed your discussion about this subject in
the PyTables list a couple of months ago.  We would like to see your
efforts to succeed, so, if there is something that we can do on the
PyTables side, please tell us about.

Cheers,

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data
 "-"