[SciPy-dev] Summer Doc Marathon status report and request for more writers

nicky van foreest vanforeest@gmail....
Sun Jul 6 12:29:19 CDT 2008

Dear Joe,

Yesterday I sent a mail to the scipy-dev mailing list as a volunteer
to review. However, I have not received any mail to show me that my
rights would change. Is this perhaps the standard procedure?

Thanks in advance, and even more for the initiative for taking up the
documentation marathon.

bye

Nicky