[SciPy-dev] Summer Doc Marathon status report and request for more writers

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sun Jul 6 15:56:42 CDT 2008

Hi Nicky,

Sun, 06 Jul 2008 19:29:19 +0200, nicky van foreest wrote:
> Yesterday I sent a mail to the scipy-dev mailing list as a volunteer to
> review. However, I have not received any mail to show me that my rights
> would change. Is this perhaps the standard procedure?

I added the permissions for your account yesterday, but perhaps the mail
I sent has not arrived. You should be able to leave comments & etc., but
if not, please tell and we'll check if something is wrong.

Best regards,
Pauli