[SciPy-dev] SciPy 2008 Registration Deadline Extended

Perry Greenfield perry@stsci....
Sat Jul 12 10:39:43 CDT 2008

Hi Travis,

By the way, do you have any info on how many have signed up for the
astronomical data analysis tutorial? It would be good to know if
there are enough to justify the preparation needed.

Thanks, Perry