[SciPy-dev] scipy.testing removed from svn

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Tue Jul 15 19:38:27 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I just checked in a change that removes scipy.testing and updates all
the unit tests to use numpy.testing instead.  There are some recent
updates in NumPy (as in, 30 seconds ago) that are needed to support
the SciPy tests, so please update your NumPy from svn as well to avoid
problems.

If this breaks your code in any way, please let me know.  I will be
making more changes over the next couple of days to clear some
deprecation warnings and make sure all the tests are getting run.

Thanks,
Alan