[SciPy-dev] 0.7 release schedule

Mon Jun 23 10:08:26 CDT 2008

Nils Wagner wrote:

> David,
>
> Tickets #499 and #525 seem to be correlated as well.
> See
> http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/525
> http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/499
>
> IMHO
> http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/308
> can be closed. numexpr is now a stand-alone project.
>
> Ticket 591
> http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/591
> can be closed.

Ok, thanks for all this, Nils, this is really helpful. I have also
pushed some non trivial enhancement to 0.8, we are down to 144.
Unfortunately, scipy trac is not really responsive ATM, and trac is not
convenient to triage bugs (there is no way to filter/set up bugs wo
writing some SQL, what a pain).

Time to go to bed for me, but if other people could spend some more time
to triage 0.7 bugs, this would be helpful.

cheers,

David