[SciPy-dev] Enhancements was Re: 0.7 release schedule

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Jun 23 23:11:25 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 23:06, Nathan Bell <wnbell@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 9:56 PM, David Cournapeau
> <david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>>
>>    Would you mind taking a look at all bugs for 0.7 milestone related
>> to scipy.sparse; in particular, if you can't work quickly on
>> enhancements, I think pushing them for 0.8 should be fine. Since scipy
>> has not seen a release for a long time, I think we should focus primary
>> on bug fixes, specially for scipy.sparse which has seen so much
>> development since 0.6 thanks to you and others,
>>

> I've pushed the enhancements forward to the 0.8 milestone.

I've added an "Unscheduled" milestone. Enhancement tickets that have
no one working on them should probably have this milestone instead of
bumping up to the next versioned milestone every time we roll around
to a new release.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."