[SciPy-dev] Genetic algorithms in scipy/scikits

Tue Jun 24 11:38:14 CDT 2008

Hi,

That would be my task to find the solution, as this matrix library
(and the manifold learning submodule) is taken from my work.

Just a guess, are you using (the stupidly-non-standard) gcc 4.0.x ? If
it is the case, I know how to solve it. In fact the SNIFAE
construction does not work with gcc 4.0, which I use to check if I can
use iterator copy or a for loop.

Matthieu

2008/6/24 Nils Wagner <nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart.de>:
> Hi David,
>
> Only 89 tickets are left. Maybe 88 when you
> had a look at
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/484
>
> AFAIK, ga moved to scikits.learn.
>
> However, I failed to install learn from scikits.
> Therefore I have filed a ticket
>
> http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/ticket/60
>
> Cheers
>
>           Nils