[SciPy-dev] BayesNet SciKit

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Tue Jun 24 15:12:18 CDT 2008

Hi Matthieu

2008/6/24 Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher@gmail.com>:
> The fact that the functionalities are not higher than OpenBayes is not
> relevant (for me) to the fact that the repository is not public.

The plan is to have the source code available in a couple of weeks'
time.  We have a scikits account, and will proceed with the upload as
soon as the university term starts over here in South Africa.  I asked
Almero to post an update on his work so long, so that we can
coordinate collaborations, rather than duplicate efforts.

Regards
Stéfan