[SciPy-dev] Removing globals from minpack wrapper, v2

Yosef Meller mellerf@netvision.net...
Sat Jun 28 07:07:25 CDT 2008

My continued worl on removing globals from the minpack wrapper, for your
testing pleasure.

Changes:
  * Applied the same strategy to minpack_hybrd (mostly, but not fully, a
copy-paste job from minpack_hybrj)
  * polished the previous code a bit.
  * Now with multithreading! in minpack_hybrj and
jac_multipack_calling_function the GIL is released and reacquired as
necessary. Works on my machine, and you can test it with the attached
python program. I still haven't had the chance to test it on a dual core
system, though, and it might be a while before I do.

--
http://yosefm.imagekind.com/Eclectic