[SciPy-dev] ANN: Enthought Python Distribution - Beta

Gabriel Gellner ggellner@uoguelph...
Sat Mar 1 13:17:09 CST 2008

Oh man this is good for me. I have had real problems convincing some users to
try python because it is 'free'. Having a support version that I can let them
use that is compatible with my open source version, is a life saver.

Does it allow for f2py to compile without setting up the compilers myself in
windows. I often use this to make callback functions, and it will help make me
convince some people.

Gabriel