[SciPy-dev] Splitting sparsetools_wrap source file ?

Sat Mar 8 22:52:21 CST 2008

Robert Kern wrote:

> Bascially, no. You would have to split up the extension module itself,
> and that could be difficult. sparsetools_wrap.cxx is generated by
> SWIG.

I know it is generated by swig. But from a quick look to the swig
interface file, it looks like sparsetools is just a bunch of utilities
functions, which could be split up, no ? For example, one swig generated
file per function should be possible, without too much trouble ? Sorry
if this is stupid, I have not been using swig for a while, so I do not
remember how it works.

cheers,

David