[SciPy-dev] NumPy (1.0.5) DocDay (Fri, Mar. 21)

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu Mar 20 06:15:08 CDT 2008

Hello,

As I mentioned yesterday, I am holding a NumPy DocDay on Friday, March
21st.  I am in Paris near the RER B or C Saint-Michel station (with
Stefan van der Walt, Matthieu Brucher, and Gael Varoquaux).  If you
are in the area and want to join us just send me an email by the end
of tonight and I will let you know where we are meeting.  If you can't
stop by, but are still willing to help out we will convene on IRC
during the day on Friday (9:30am-?? GMT+1).

Come join us at irc.freenode.net (channel scipy).   We may update the
list of priorities which is still located on the NumPy Trac Wiki:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/wiki/DocDays

While I am hoping to have everyone focus on NumPy, I would be happy if
anyone wants to work on SciPy documentation as well:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/wiki/DocDays

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman