[SciPy-dev] Numpy/Cython Google Summer of Code project idea

AJ Raczkowski Adam.Raczkowski@tufts....
Thu Mar 20 13:21:08 CDT 2008

Hi,

My name is Adam Raczkowski, and I'm interested in working on the proposed
GSoC project for this summer, 2008.

I am currently in my junior year as an undergrad at Tufts University. My
majors are computer science and mathematics. I discovered SciPy/NumPy during
a class I took this past fall in numerical linear algebra, and I remain very
much interested in that field.

I would like to discuss this project (conversion of code to cython) with a
possible mentor so that I can ensure this would be a good fit for me.

Regards,
Adam