[SciPy-dev] Google Summer of Code and scipy.learn (another trying)

Anton Slesarev slesarev.anton@gmail....
Mon Mar 31 05:13:17 CDT 2008

Thank you all for comments. I tried to take into account all your wishes. I
wrote the proposal:
http://slesarev.anton.googlepages.com/proposal and post it to google summer
of code.

I am going to make two main things:
-Make scikits.learn convenient to integrate text classificators.
-Use first and integrate BBR.

That's all.

Main problem how to connect it with your idea to use PyMVPA. I don't think
that it is a good idea to duplicate its functionality. But I hope we can
find approach to cooperate without writing useless code.

I hope you find mentor who want to take this application.

--
Anton Slesarev