[SciPy-dev] How to run scipy benchmarks "unit tests" ?

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Mon May 5 05:24:50 CDT 2008

Hi,

>    Before the conversion to nosetests, there used to be a bunch of
>  benchmarks in the unit tests. (for example, in fftpack). How to run them
>  now from the python interpreter ? I tried scipy.fftpack.bench, but it
>  does not find any benchmark.

Thanks for reporting this - good point.  Someone (yes, it was me)
forgot to put the benchmark directories into the setup.py files, so
they were not being copied to the distribution.  Fixed in latest SVN.

Matthew