[SciPy-dev] ANN: NumPy/SciPy Documentation Marathon 2008

Alan Jackson alan@ajackson....
Sun May 18 15:59:25 CDT 2008

I'll squeeze in a little time on it. I think it is an outstanding idea.

wiki name : AlanJackson

- write some docs
- review docs
- test examples

Should we have people flag that they have "checked out" a function to
work on it so we don't get two people working offline on the same thing
and then colliding when they are done?

Similarly, for reviews, if there were a notification that a major
update had occurred, then reviewers would know to go take a look.