[SciPy-dev] Docstring editing request on SciPy Doc Wiki

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon May 19 12:31:29 CDT 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:

> You may edit the code directly, if you so wish, but the changes won't
> immediately be visible to other editors working via the wiki.

Would it help if you had an SVN checkin hook?

> So
> rather than a technological limitation, I see it as a matter of
> courtesy.

I'm wondering if there isn't a technical solution, though. Is the code
available somewhere? I can answer these questions myself if it is.

> But don't worry about it, I'll merge the docstrings as
> necessary.

Thank you.

--
Robert Kern