[SciPy-dev] Documentation Project - Tables

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat May 24 06:22:17 CDT 2008

pe, 2008-05-23 kello 21:29 -0500, Alan Jackson kirjoitti:
> Unless I'm doing something wrong (always a real possibility) the table
> functionality doesn't seem to be working in the wiki. Example in the
> kaiser windowing function.

The docstrings should use the restructured text syntax throughout, also
for the tables. The proper table syntax is here [1]. Please use the
"simple" syntax, because it is easier to read and write.

Like so:

====  ======================
beta  Window shape
====  ======================
0     Rectangular
5     Similar to a Hamming
6     Similar to a Hanning
8.6   Similar to a Blackman

I think you may have been confused by the Moinmoin syntax reference at
the bottom of the edit pages; I'll see if I can change it to something
more sensible.

    Pauli

[1] http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/rst/quickref.html#tables