[SciPy-dev] scikits.learn: manifold learning does not build

Wed May 28 04:42:43 CDT 2008

Hi,

    The package manifold learning does not build cleanly on Linux, and I
don't think it would on any other platform because of some directories
mispelling at least. I could not make it work in a few minutes, and
instead of messing with a package which is not mine, I have disabled it
in the setup.py for the moment.
    Please make sure that a package is at least buildable when adding
something in scikits.learn, otherwise, every user of scikits.learn is
affected, even when they do not use the package.

   Thank you,

   David