[SciPy-dev] Error building from svn on Intel Macs.

Viral Shah vshah@interactivesupercomputing....
Sat May 31 15:24:48 CDT 2008

I did 'rm -rf build', and here's the output from scratch. I'm building
with "python setup.py build". Since the log file is large, I am
putting it up here:

http://gauss.cs.ucsb.edu/~viral/scipy-build.log

-viral