[SciPy-dev] Generating SciPy Sphinx HTML

Damian Eads eads@soe.ucsc....
Sun Nov 2 19:15:52 CST 2008

Hi Pauli,

When invoking make, I get an error because ext/autosummary_generate.py
cannot be found. Is this auto-generated or did someone forget to check
this in? Please advise.

[eads@localhost scipy-docs]$ make html
mkdir -p build
./ext/autosummary_generate.py source/*.rst \
                -p dump.xml -o source/generated
/bin/sh: ./ext/autosummary_generate.py: No such file or directory
make: *** [build/generate-stamp] Error 127
[eads@localhost scipy-docs]$ ls ext/.svn/
entries    format     prop-base/ props/     text-base/ tmp/
[eads@localhost scipy-docs]$ svn up

Thanks.

Damian