[SciPy-dev] License review / weave bsd-ification

Benny Malengier benny.malengier@gmail....
Mon Nov 3 03:22:50 CST 2008

I think weave is very important to researchers as it offers a qood reason to
actually use scipy over writing C in the first place.
I for one use it to speed up some important short functions. We know python
is for many things not the best language in scientific computing, so these
interfaces to allow for faster implementations are very important.

Just my 2 cents

Benny