[SciPy-dev] License review / weave bsd-ification

Benny Malengier benny.malengier@gmail....
Mon Nov 3 10:16:03 CST 2008

Looking at the bug output of the tests of weave, the unknown bugs are in the
support for wxwidgets types.
If nobody supports that code (the error is there since 2004 ? (
http://mlblog.osdir.com/python.scientific.devel/2004-04/index.shtml )) then
why not remove support for those types?

I don't see the use of wxwidget string type and such support.The core python
and numpy types are supported, so conversion to that is possible in python.

Benny