[SciPy-dev] #331 and updating sigtoolmodules.c

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Mon Nov 3 11:14:44 CST 2008

Hi,

I wanted to fix #331, and after having scratched my head, I think the
code is too clever for me. I think the code could be updated and
simplified quite a bit by using array iterator; it would mean that we
would give up on the independance wrt python C API (Eric mentioned it
in the commentary, if I believe svn blame and the comments). I just
want to make sure it is not a concern anymore before rewriting the
filter functions with the numpy array iterator,

cheers,

David