[SciPy-dev] Generating SciPy Sphinx HTML

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Nov 3 12:22:12 CST 2008

Sun, 02 Nov 2008 21:09:48 -0800, Damian Eads wrote:
> Very nice work. I got Sphinx to work for me.
>
> When info.py files get changed, the corresponding package-level
> documentation does not get updated. I have to remove the build/
> directory for it to correctly update it. Removing build/pkg_name.html
> does not work.

Yes, sphinx.ext.autodoc does not track changes in the docstring -- but
maybe this could be added to the Sphinx issues list as a feature request?

Sphinx monitors the timestamps of the *.rst files, so you can touch the
files that you thing should be regenerated.

--
Pauli Virtanen