[SciPy-dev] linalg.eigh tests - commit permissions?

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu Nov 6 16:12:05 CST 2008

Hi Tiziano

2008/11/6 Tiziano Zito <opossumnano@gmail.com>:
> I am working on the integration of symeig in scipy as a replacement
> for eigh. As a first step I wrote some tests for eigh, which was not
> tested till now. It would be better if these tests could be
> committed before anything else, so that even if symeig integration
> fails for some reason, eigh gets tested anyway. Who should I ask
> for commit privileges to the scipy svn repo? Alternatively, I can
> send a patch here or on scipy Track.

Looks like we'll only be able to get you access in a week's time.  In
the meanwhile, you can clone a git repository of Scipy:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/wiki/GitMirror

If you then publish your repo somewhere, I can push the changes on your behalf.

If you feel more comfortable with hg, bzr or just plain patches,
that's fine too.

Cheers
Stéfan