[SciPy-dev] Reverting eigh code ?

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Fri Nov 21 22:27:45 CST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 4:44 PM, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> If nobody complains within the beta time, I will remove it myself,

Let's give it 24 hours before removing it.  I want to take a look
before making a judgment; but, in principle, I would be OK with some
*minor* rough edges in the first beta if someone is willing to commit
to fixing them before the release candidate.  But the beta should be
feature complete so we need to decide whether to remove the eigh code
before we tag the release.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman