[SciPy-dev] friedmanchisquare fixed, test based on R help ?

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Sun Nov 23 08:43:00 CST 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Damian Eads <eads@soe.ucsc.edu> wrote:
> I don't believe there would be any copyright issues, just potential
> license issues. The R help is distributed under the terms of the GNU
> Free Documentation License, which is a copyleft license. If you derive
> the test directly from the 1973 paper and not the R code, there
> shouldn't be any issues.
>
> Damian

actually it's a textbook:

Nonparametric Statistical Methods
By Myles Hollander, Douglas A. Wolfe
Published by Wiley, 1973

But since I currently don't have access to it, I removed the test.
I didn't look at the R code, I had just taken the example table and the
reference from the help file.

Josef