[SciPy-dev] license for code published in articles

Damian Eads eads@soe.ucsc....
Mon Nov 24 15:54:07 CST 2008

One solution is to blur your eyes so you can't read text but can
distinguish between fixed width font and variable-width, cross out the
code with a sharpie magic marker, and then read the paper.

Damian

On 11/24/08, josef.pktd@gmail.com <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <snip>       but it's best
>> just to read the paper, and write new code.
>>
>> --
>> Robert Kern
>
> Thanks for the clarification.
>
> I was just wondering whether we have to stop reading the paper, when
> the authors start to show the code after finishing with the
> description of the algorithm (for clean room development).
>
> Josef

Sent from my mobile device