[SciPy-dev] Should scipy 0.7 be compatible with 1.1 serie at all ?

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre@gmail....
Thu Oct 23 01:05:03 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 10:12 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's a patch at http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/723 to fix some
>> of the PyArray_* warnings.  I don't have the time or knowledge of the
>> Fortran side of Sci/NumPy to figure out how to avoid using the
>> temporary variables that Charles doesn't like, though.  ;)
>
> You could put a fixme comment on them. Mostly I don't want the workarounds
> to hide the need for later cleanups.

Sure thing; is there a standard fixme comment for SciPy/NumPy?  I will
probably get around to doing this over the weekend.