[SciPy-dev] [SciPy-user] SciPy Sprint Weekend: 1 and 2 November

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Fri Oct 24 02:54:59 CDT 2008

2008/10/24 David Warde-Farley <dwf@cs.toronto.edu>:
> I think you mean 2008? ;)

Yes, of course!

Event: SciPy Sprint
Date: 1, 2 November 2008
Find us on: irc.freenode.net in channel #scipy

I hope that all of you can join us.  Nathan has put a lot of work into
sparse matrices, David has been working on build systems, other David
improved special functions, we have a brand new spatial module by
Anne, other other David is documenting ndimage, Damian implemented
hierarchical clustering and Tiziano is contributing generalised
eigenproblems.  This is going to be a very useful release -- we must
just get it out the door!

Cheers
Stéfan