[SciPy-dev] Learning about api documentation.

David Farning dfarning@sugarlabs....
Sat Sep 13 22:20:12 CDT 2008

I just want to introduce myself.  I am working on generating API
documentation for Sugar the user interface for the One Laptop Per Child
project.

I was introduced to pydocweb by Janet Swisher at a doc sprint a few
weeks ago.

With some help from pauli, I have a somewhat functioning site at
http://sugarlabs1.xen.prgmr.com/pydocweb/wiki/Front%20Page/ .

It is unlikely that I will do much editing at scipy or numpy;( I would
appreciate the ability to edit so that I can view the source and learn
about the ReStructured Text you are using to document scipy.

username dfarning

thanks
david