[SciPy-dev] Error in scikits.timeseries module

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Fri Sep 19 13:20:33 CDT 2008

On Friday 19 September 2008 13:35:54 Dave wrote:
> Whilst starting to experiment with the timeseries module I came across the
> following error. Any idea what is wrong / what I'm doing wrong?

That's a known problem, sorry about that. You'll need numpy 1.2.1 (I know,
1.2.0 is not even released yet...), or the latest SVN.
Alternatively, just replace line 471 of tseries.py with
>>> output = MaskedArray.view(self, dtype)

I'll commit a workaround today or tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience.
P.