[SciPy-dev] Are Creative Commons licenses acceptable for scipy ?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Sep 24 01:19:44 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 00:40, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> Robert Kern wrote:
>>
>> Inside the package itself, or just in the examples?
>
> I was planning on including them in the package, so that people could
> easily reproduce the examples without getting the files themselves (I
> would first downsample the samples, so none of them would take more than
> say 50 kb, so license aside, I don't think it would be much trouble).

I mean, inside the scipy.signal Python package or in the
examples/signal/ directory in the source tarball (which is not what I
am not referring to when I say "package")?

I don't care for the former, but I'm content with the latter.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
 -- Umberto Eco