[SciPy-dev] [delaunay] boundary specification

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Sep 25 12:24:59 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 11:42, Paul Langevin <kkwweett@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Going on my investigation, I'm still wondering if it  will be possible to
> specify the desired boundary for the triangulated meshes  in order to design
> holes.

No, it's a pure Delaunay triangulation. In order to handle specified
boundary edges, you would need a constrained Delaunay triangulation.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco