[SciPy-dev] integrate.ode: dop, zvode accessibility

John Travers jtravs@gmail....
Sun Apr 12 06:35:01 CDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:52 PM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 2:28 PM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was looking at the import structure in integrate.

The design of ode module has many problems. We discussed previously on
this list (a few months ago, and again, about 9 months before that)
about a possible re-design. There are a few good ideas left in the
archives. Maybe we should collect these points together and put them
on the developers wiki somewhere, for further discussion.

I was planning to have a stab at this and I think Pauli was
considering it too, but I haven't found the time yet and will not for
about another month or two.

Cheers,
John