[SciPy-dev] Question including a boundary value problem solver in SciPy

John Salvatier jsalvati@u.washington....
Mon Apr 13 12:54:36 CDT 2009

Sorry for my slow response to this, I had some trouble getting added to the
scipy-dev list.

I did not realize that SciPy did not depend on Fortran 90. It is too bad
that my wrapper cannot be included in the main distribution.

Could you tell me who I should talk to about creating a SciKit?

Also, I am interested in the wrapper you have made; could you point me to
your code or send it to me? Perhaps I can improve my own code by looking at
yours.

I am also aware of the other boundary value solver, and I think it *would*
be a good idea to have them both in a single SciKit. I will look into this
in the future.

Bests,
John Salvatier