[SciPy-dev] Patching fmin_l_bfgs_b in scipy.optimize

Gilles Rochefort gilles.rochefort@gmail....
Wed Apr 15 17:43:39 CDT 2009

First, I apology not to did it sooner, but as one said,  it is never too
late ;-)

So, I finally issued a ticket with a patch file generated from current
svn revision r5661 ...

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/923

Gilles.