[SciPy-dev] SVN "corruption" / bzr-svn oddity?

Tiziano Zito opossumnano@gmail....
Thu Apr 16 02:08:58 CDT 2009

On Wed 15 Apr, 19:34, Charles R Harris wrote:
> > I had just checked out revision 5660, so I could commit it back again if
> > it's needed, but one would probably need to change all relevant
> > files in order to convince svn that they are new, and then manually
> > solve all conflicts by accepting my own version. Let me know, I
> > could do it around 6:30 AM UTC on Apr 16!
> >

> Rename the relevent good files,  check out the latest svn revision, replace
> the files with your good versions and commit. If someone knows an easier way
> please let me know. Fixing svn after a corrupted commit almost drove me
> crazy when I had to do it.

ok. can you come up with a list of the relevant good files? I don't
want to screw up things even more. joseph? pauli?
if someone posts the list of files I can immediately start the rescuing
procedure ;-)

ciao,
tiziano