[SciPy-dev] SVN "corruption" / bzr-svn oddity?

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Apr 16 13:06:03 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 1:42 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 2:35 AM, David Cournapeau
> <david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>>
>> Rewriting/restoring the repository is technically better, because we can
>> erase the error, and it is guaranteed it won't break any history-related
>> features in svn. But I don't know what it means for people who have
>> checked out revision 5661 before the rewriting, which worries me a bit.
>> Maybe that's not very important.

I ended up using git revert functionality to revert Josef commit, and
replay commit 5661 on the current svn "tip" as Josef intended (only
changing pow to np.pow). According to diff at least, there no
unexpected diff between r5660 and HEAD,

David