[SciPy-dev] Request of edit rights

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft....
Mon Apr 20 19:39:14 CDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009, Gael Varoquaux wrote:

>> Looks likes it's a competition!  ;-)  I would also like edit rights for
>> the same reason, my username is "Aahz" (surprise, surprise).
>
> I have given both of you edit rights.

Could someone tell me what I've done wrong (if anything) on
numpy.core.defchararray.chararray.endswith?  The Parameters section is
malformatted, and it looks correct to me in reST, so I'm not sure whether
the auto-build is the problem.
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair