[SciPy-dev] SciPy Foundation

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Sun Aug 2 17:22:56 CDT 2009

Not wishing to turn this into a mutual admiration society, but "+10" vis-a-vis everything Neil said! ;-)

DG

PS: I do feel, however, that a UI as rich as Neil implies, though such should be wholly supported both materially and "in spirit" by whatever entity takes responsibility for SciPy, such a UI should be "separable" from the SciPy "core," so that the latter is deliverable both with a "rich" UI and a "serviceable" UI.