[SciPy-dev] On scipy/numpy documentation, and executing code in docstrings

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Aug 5 19:35:54 CDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Robert Kern<robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And when you finish, send it our way.  Operators are standing by to
>> take your patch and your credit card number... :)
>
> Something like this?

[...]  # Robert, as usual, rocks.

> It uses IPython.demo. It's not especially pretty, but it's servicable.

Yes, with Tom's recent demo improvements, this is precisely what I had in mind.

> Code is at the end of this file:
>
> http://www.enthought.com/~rkern/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/kernmagic/file/c18f492e9688/kernmagic/mymagics.py

Fantastic, many thanks.  We can now properly track it:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipython/+bug/409633

Hopefully once we land Brian's refactoring, we can start merging
features again :)

Now, that credit card number...