[SciPy-dev] Summer Marathon "Wrap-up" BoF

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Thu Aug 13 14:56:04 CDT 2009

Hi!  So, one thing that came out of yesterday's Skypecon was the idea for a SciPyCon BoF for "wrapping-up" the Summer Marathon; if we were to have that next Wed. at 19:00 UTC (noon local time), i.e., at the "regularly scheduled" Skypecon time, would there be anyone who would want to participate but couldn't because of the selection of that time?

DG

PS: I'd try to arrange it so that it is a Skypecon as well as a live face-to-face.