[SciPy-dev] change print statements to print functions in docstrings

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Sat Aug 15 18:07:54 CDT 2009

Thanks, Emmanuelle, but I don't mean to be a dictator - I genuinely see mine as a "vote" and am "merely" expressing my view on the matter...Perhaps this should be added to the Doc BoF agenda?

DG