[SciPy-dev] Documentation BoF Time/Place confirmation

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Wed Aug 19 18:16:53 CDT 2009

Thanks, Gael, for being able to accommodate my time preference; so, from the Schedule page, we see that the *Documentation BoF* is confirmed for:

Friday, August 21, 1:30 - 2:30 PDT (20:30-21:30 UTC, UIAM), Powell Booth, Room 100.

Gael: do you know if we'll have internet in there?  Wired?  Wireless?  To those who couldn't make it this year: I'll do my best to make it a Skypecon.

Thanks again,

DG