[SciPy-dev] help with plot directive in scipy.stats.tutorial

Pauli Virtanen pav+sp@iki...
Thu Aug 27 17:34:55 CDT 2009

On 2009-08-26, josef.pktd@gmail.com <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
[clip]
> I fixed some of the whitespace problems and checked it into svn in
> revision 5910, and the stats.tutorial is open for editing, corrections
> and review.
>
> I finally tried to build the scipy docs again, and it works on Windows
> without any problems for html and htmlhelp.
>
> Two steps: I upgraded to the sphinx trunk (of last week), and copied a
> generic make.bat (from statsmodels) into the doc directory
> and "make html",  "make htmlhelp" and I have new docs.

Great! I suppose the main thing here was getting autosummary
better integrated into Sphinx.

[clip]
> BTW: sphinx now also builds qthelp files, if anyone is interested.

It also builds Gnome Devhelp files. The problem with both of
these is that they take some expertise to open -- it doesn't just
work by

	qthelp filename.qth
	devhelp filename.zip

but you have to practise some more involved magic to open them.
So I suppose they're not very useful to have at the moment.

--
Pauli Virtanen