[SciPy-dev] Suppressing of numpy __mul__, __div__ etc

Mon Dec 14 15:34:21 CST 2009

Dmitrey wrote:
> It seems I was wrong - the issue doesn't matter for matrices, so we
> could use something like __exclude_ndarray_operations__ . If there will
> be no collective opinion of numpy developers in term of several hours,
> please don't mind me to commit the changes, it would be very important
> to have quarterly release of FuncDesigner being free of the bug.
> Regards, D.

Please, calm down. It's not unlikely that there will pass another
quarter before the release of the next version of NumPy anyway; 1.4.0 is
in release candidate mode. And won't your users use old versions of
NumPy for some time to come anyway?

--
Dag Sverre