[SciPy-dev] Buildout for Pydocweb

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs@gmail....
Wed Dec 16 05:20:54 CST 2009

Hi Pauli, Stefan and others,
  I thought of working on pydocweb during SciPy.in 2009
Sprints. But even before I started going through the code
of pydocweb, I felt pydocweb lacks a build system. So I
sat for half a day and have integrated buildout[0].

  Buildout provides an environment to build, test and
deploy apps. Recently many, many django apps have
started using buildout. It is a nice way to maintain
our app and requires less time for maintaining. So if you
are interested in using buildout for pydocweb, I will be
happy to mail you my patches for review.

[0] - http://www.buildout.org/

--
Thanks and regards,
 Madhusudan.C.S